Sterling And Wilson Solar Ltd Company Details
Sterling and Wilson Solar is the world’s largest solar EPC company incorporated with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 09 March 2017. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 600,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 160,360,000. SWSL company engaged in providing solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) solutions to the end-users. It focused on utility-scale solar power projects and manages solar projects from conceptualizing to commissioning. Moreover, it provides operation and maintenance(O & M) services for the 3rd party projects as well. And previously named as Rashmika Energy Private Limited.
Sterling and Wilson operate in more than 26 countries, with a strong presence in West Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas, and Australia. Its overseas operations accounted for 65.13% of the company’s revenue. And also has 138 employees in the design and engineering team.
Company’s Indian Operations:
As of March 31, 2019, of the 160 commissioned solar power projects in India company has commissioned 55 rooftop solar power projects with an aggregate capacity of 31.92 MWp.
As of March 31, 2019, Company had a presence in 14 locations in India, including in the states of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, New Delhi, and Kerala.
Company’s International Operations:
The company is currently expanding its presence internationally, with an emphasis on the Middle East and North Africa region, the rest of Africa, Europe, the United States, and Latin America and Australia.
The company is the largest solar EPC solutions provider in the Middle East in 2018 based on annual installations of utility-scale PV systems of more than five MWp.
Major Projects Completed by the Company:
- Single location solar power plant of 1,177 MWp in Abu Dhabi.
- 22.32 MWp solar power project in the Philippines.
- 36.3 MWp solar power project in Rajasthan, India.
- 580 MWp solar power project in Rajasthan, India.
1.World’s largest solar EPC solutions provider
2. A dedicated design and engineering team
3. Takes benefits of the brand image of the SP group and S&W
4. Strong financial performance
5. Strong promoter
Risk to Investors
- The six global coordinators and book running lead managers and two book running lead managers associated with the offer have handled 48 public issues in the past three years out of which 18 closed below the issue price on listing date.
- The Price/Earnings ratio based on diluted EPS for fiscal 2019 for the issuer at the upper end of the Price Band is as high as 19.57.
- The average cost of acquisition per Equity Share for the promoter selling shareholders is nil per equity share.
Shapoorji Pallonji Company Pvt Ltd and Khurshed Yazdi Daruvala are the company promoters.
Summary of financial Information(Restated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. 10 Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||6,382.33||4,505.35||1,733.62|