Indian Stock: Tata Motors, YES Bank jump 6-7%
The shares of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) banks were trading with gains in the Wednesday afternoon session.
However, After Public Sector undertaking (PSU) the top gainers of today’s market :
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC) has (up 6.08 percent)
- Power Finance Corporation has (up 5.3 percent)
- General Insurance has (up 4.93 percent)
- National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd (NMDC) has (up 2.62 percent)
- Bharat Electronics has (up 2.53 percent)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation has (up 2.4 percent)
- HPCL has (up 2.01 percent)
- New Indian Assurance has (up 1.57 percent)
- Steel Authority of India has (up 1.51 percent)
- GAIL India has (up 0.71 percent)
- National Aluminium Company has (up 0.35 percent)
- Indian Oil Corporation has (up 0.31 percent)
- Container Corporation of India has (up 0.29 percent)
- NHPC has (up 0.2 per cent)
- Oil India has (up 0.19 percent) and
- Bharat Heavy Electricals has (up 0.13 percent)
While the top losers of today market are:
- Container Corporation of India (down to 2.18 percent),
- General Insurance Corporation of India( down to 1.93 percent)
- The New India Assurance Company (down to 1.27 percent) and
- Oil India (down to 0.97 percent)
The Nifty PSE index was trading 0.99 percent up at 3039.6 around 12.06 pm.Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was up 8.60 points at 11988.25, while the BSE Sensex was up 26.03 points at 4081.41 today.
Among all the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 24 were trading in the green, while the remaining 26 were in the red.
YES Bank is going through a tough time due to the accumulation of financial assets. The bank needs capital to increase liabilities against bad loans.
The lender facing trouble in order to raise funds. Recently, India ratings said that it will be more challenging for YES bank to raise capital.