Nila Infrastructures Ltd
Nila Infrastructures Ltd emerged as a progressive infrastructure company. It has worked with the utmost dedication in the infrastructure and real estate sectors since its inception. Moreover, it contributed to the growth of Gujarat and other states by providing unswerving infrastructure. Over the years, the company developed its skill in implementing challenging infrastructure projects.
The company engaged in urban development EPC or turnkey projects of affordable housing schemes by govt authorities. While it took part in public infrastructure development projects include Bus Rapid Transit System(BRTS) and Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (ATMS), a textile park in Surat and media utilities in Rajkot. The company possesses a main commercial property in Ahmedabad, leased to reputed corporates.
Milestones of Nila Infrastructures Ltd:
Incorporated in 1990. In the year 1994, the company became a public limited company. It offered IPO and listed on BSE in 1995. It is among the fastest-growing infrastructure and real estate companies in the country.
Started building the land bank at economical rates for the development of real estate projects
- Journey into urban development projects and constructed 260 Decorative Bus Shelters for AMC
- Timely completion and top-quality construction resulted in AMC granting 310 Decorative Bus Shelters
- Involved in BRTS project of the AMC
- Follow-on repeat orders of 40 more BRTS stations
- Unveiled first major Affordable Housing category project named Asmaakam (Phase – I)
- Accredited ISO 9001:2008 by Certification International Ltd
2010 – 2013:
- Initiated 2 major Housing schemes named Anvayaa – 3BHK apartments and Anaahata – 2BHK apartments.
- Constructed 150 AMTS bus shelters
- Secured leasing rights over 88,000 sq.ft of prime commercial property in Ahmedabad through a merger
- Asmaakam (Phase-II) having 120 (2BHK) and 210 (3BHK) launched
- Commenced declaring dividend @10% from FY2010
- Successfully finished 2 major schemes such as Anuraadhaa and Ananyaa
- Launched Atuulyam a luxurious house scheme
- Ventured into the construction of township projects of Ahmedabad.
- Affordable Housing of 309082 sq.ft construction under Mukhya Mantri Avas Yojna
- Forayed into Rajasthan with affordable housing order
- The company granted two contracts from VUDA for Affordable Housing construction
- Nila Infrastructures Ltd listed on NSE
The ongoing infrastructure projects of the company include Kent complex of Kent Residential & Industrial Park LLP Gujarat, Bechraji, GSRTC Bus Terminals at Amreli and Modasa on PPP basis, Integrated Group Housing facility of Vivyan Infraprojects LLP and AMC, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation D.K Patel hall and more.
While the completed projects of Nila Infrastructures Ltd including but not limited to Mukhya Mantri Aavas Yojna Ahmedabad, BRTS Phase 2B Ahmedabad, Multi-storied Parking Navrangpura Ahmedabad, Applewppd Township Ahmedabad, Atuulyam Ahmedabad, and Asmaakam Ahmedabad.