Marketing:-The action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising there are actually seven functions of marketing that span everything from distribution to pricing.
1. Finding the Best Distribution Channels:- Distribution of the products are to get the goods or services that you want to sell to the people who want to buy them. Having an idea for a product is great, but if you aren’t able to get that product to the customers you aren’t going to make money. Distribution can be as easy as setting up shop in the part of a city where your target customers are increasingly interconnected world.
2. Financing an Enterprise:- As a business owner, an important function of marketing a product is finding the money through investments, loans, or your personal capital to finance the creation and advertising of your goods or services It takes money to make money.
3. Deep Market Research:- It is about gathering information concerning your target customers. Why people have to sell the product they have to explain the details of the products and has to convince the customer to buy the product from them it shows the rival business.
4.Setting Price:- There setting a price to a product shows the profit and the customers availability. If the product coast was high we lose customers, if it too low you might be robbing yourself of profits. The correct price for your product or service can be challenging to business to lead in 1st place. The “right” price normally comes through trial and error and doing some market research.
5. Product and Service Management:- After setting the target of the market we should be concentrated on the Service management through customers like involves listening to customers, responding to their wants and needs, and keeping the product was clean and fresh and maintain it daily without fail this shows the determined the target market.
6. Promotional Channel:- Here Promoting an idea with familiar products with certain channels through social media, television by, Advertising your products and services is essential to attracting new customers and keeping existing customers coming back marketplace changes, you’ll want to respond appropriately by tailoring your promotion messages by sticking with more conventional outlets, or by using a mix of the old and new.
7. Matching Products to Customers:- Selling is last on the list of the seven functions of marketing because selling can happen only after you’ve determined the wants and needs of your customer base and are able to respond with the right products at the right price point and time frame.