ITI Long Term Equity Fund Open for Subscription on 15th July to 14th Oct

ITI Long Term Equity Fund Open for Subscription on 15th July to 14th Oct

ITI NFO July 2019

ITI Mutual Fund, the asset management arm of the ITI Group has launched its third new fund offer. It will be opened for subscription on 15th July 2019. The scheme is an open-ended Equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS). It is a long term equity scheme. It will close on 14th October 2019. Nifty 500 Total Return Index as a benchmark to the ITI Long Term Equity Fund.

The scheme will reopen for continuous subscription or repurchase from October 25. This ELSS scheme will offer investors to generate wealth and tax savings. ITI long Term equity scheme will lock for 3years and Tax deduction up to 1.5 lakhs.

It follows the SQL investment method for creating long term wealth.

“we will use the bottom-up approach and follow Growth at Reasonable Price strategery in picking long term stock,” said ITI Mutual Fund.

The fund managers of the scheme said that they will use research-driven methodology based on business cycles, earnings growth prospects, market valuations, and liquidity for sector and market cap based allocation.

As per the reports, the scheme will generate long term capital appreciation by using the diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related securities.

The investors can invest a minimum of Rs 500 and multiple of Rs 500 thereafter. It invests a minimum of 80 percent in equity and equity-related securities and the remaining 20 percent will invest in short-term debt and money market instruments.

ITI Long Term Equity Fund Asset Allocation Pattern:

Instruments  Asset Allocations (% of total assets)   Risk Profile
 Minimum  Maximum
 Equity & Equity related securities  80% 100%  High
 Short term Debt and Money Market Instruments 0% 20% Low to Medium

Entry load and entry load charges are not applicable for anyone. The scheme has offered two plans, regular and direct with common portfolio and separate NAVs.

Investment Strategy: 

the fund will invest in a diversified portion of equity stocks spanning the entire market capitalization spectrum and across multiple sectors.

The fund would recognize companies concerning investment based on the following rules

  • Good track record of the company
  • potential for future growth
  • industry economic scenario

ITI Mutual Fund is offered high-quality investment solutions to investors with long term wealth creation. The ITI Long Term Equity Fund will be managed by George Heber Joseph and Pradeep Gokhale.

Disclaimer: This post addressing only information about the fund. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.

0 Reviews

Write a Review

Read Previous

Top ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’ ideas from experts for Friday 19 July 2019

Read Next

Canara Robeco Overnight Fund – Regular & Direct Plans July 2019

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »