History Of CHEMCON
CHEMCON is a manufacturing company of special chemicals such as HMDS and CMIC. These chemicals are used in the Pharmaceutical Chemicals, and inorganic bromides, namely Calcium Bromide, Zinc Bromide, Sodium Bromide. Moreover, the bromide chemicals used as completion fluids in the oilfields industries. Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Limited offers its products to Hetero Labs Ltd, Laurus, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, Sanjay Chemicals Ltd, and Vivien Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Macleods Pharmachemicals Ltd, etc.
Financial Status OF Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Limited
|Amount ( in Rs. millions)|
|Profit After Tax||430.41||263.81||28.24|
- Expansion of Manufacturing Facility
- Increasing growth in the current geographic markets and expanding into new geographic markets.
- Explorings the newer applications of existing products as well as focusing on new products that are in collaboration with current operations.
- Continue to try for efficiency
Products Of CHEMCON
- HMDS and ancillary products
Oilwell Completion Chemicals
- Calcium Bromide ( solution and powder)
- Zinc Bromide (solution)
- Sodium Bromide ( solution and power)
As of 2018, CHEMCON is the largest CMIC manufacturer in India and the world’s second-largest manufacturer in terms of products and capacity. India and China are the only two countries that provide CMIC. Moreover, the company share in the global CMIC manufacturing capacity has increased from 4.83% to 19.11%.
Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Ltd is the only company that provides other chemicals like Calcium Bromide, Zinc & Sodium bromide which are used as Oilfield chemicals.
CHEMCON Speciality Chemicals Ltd Contact Details
+91 (0) 265 298 1195
+91 (0) 265 298 3754