BF Utilities Ltd
BF Utilities Ltd
BF Utilities Ltd was started on September 15th, 2000 under the Companies Act, 1956 in the State of Maharashtra. The company operates in the Highway and street construction sector.
The Company was born with Bharat Forge Limited (BFL) from a demerger scheme. The agreement scheme was approved by Bombay’s Hon’ble High Court on January 17, 2001. Under the aforementioned arrangement, the BFL’s Investments (listed as well as non-listed) and Wind Mills Division were demerged and transferred to the Company as of March 1, 2001.
The company is a part of the Kalyani Group of USD 2.4 billion. They historically worked in two business segments – Business Infrastructure and Business Development.
BF Utilities Ltd. (BFUL) belongs to the Kalyani Group of USD 2.4 billion. BFUL historically worked in two business segments – Business Infrastructure and Business Development. For its composite scheme, BFUL has undergone a restructuring.
The Infrastructure Business remained under BFUL and Investment Business was transferred to BF Investment Ltd.
- Nandi Infrastructure corridor Enterprise ltd. (74.5% holding) (Project: BMIC*)
- Nandi Highway Developers ltd. (69% holding) (Project: Hubli- Dharwad Bypass Road)
- Wind Energy (18.33 MV)
- Nandi Economic Corridor Enterprises Ltd. (64.7% holding) (project: BMIC Phase 1)
Board of Directors
|Chairman||B N Kalyani|
|Non-Executive Director||AB Kalyani|
|Non-Executive Independent Director||B B Hattarki
Aarti A Sathe
|Whole Time Director||B S Mitkari|
|Auditor||Joshi Apte & Co|
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. awarded the Fastest Wealth Creator award for 2007.
- For the year 2005-2006, the Indian Wind Power Association given the award for Best Performing Wind Farm (Above 2 MW Category).
- Maharashtra Energy Development Agency given the award for Excellence in Renewable Energy for the year 2003.
Scrip Codes (LISTING CODE)
› NSE BFUTILITIE
› BSE 532430
› PSE BFUTI 160284
ISIN CODE (DEMAT CODE)
The company posted independent revenue for the quarter ended 31-12-2017-Rs 4.90%, up by 29.0% on last quarter’s revenues, up by Rs 3.80% and up 56.14% on the same quarter last year’s sales-Rs 3.14% From The company registered net earnings following Rs 15.69% on the same quarter last year.