Adani Enterprises Ltd
Adani Enterprises Ltd, an India based company that mainly focuses on the energy and logistics sectors. The company incorporated in the year 1993 by Gautam Adani. At first, the company commenced as Adani Exports Limited in 1988 trading commodities. In March 1993 the partnership company M/s Adani Exports converted into a limited company.
The US $11 billion groups having interest across resources like coal mining and integrated coal management, logistics(ports and shipping and rail), energy(power generation and transmission). In addition to this, it also involved in the areas of solar cells, module manufacturing, agri-storage infrastructure and services, edible oils and food products.
Adani’s city gas distribution business undertaken by its sister concern Adani Gas Ltd. It also operates the real estate sector through its subsidiary Adani Infrastructure and Developers Pvt Ltd. During the year 2009-10, the company has started eleven subsidiaries namely Adani Gas Ltd, Adani Pench Power Ltd (set up by Adani Power Ltd). Adani Power Pte Ltd Singapore (set up by Adani Power Ltd), Kutchh Power Generation Ltd (set up by Adani Power Ltd). Rahi Shipping Pte Ltd, Singapore (set up by Adani Shipping Pte Ltd), Vanshi Shipping Pte Ltd, Singapore (set up by Adani Shipping Pte Ltd). Adani Cements Ltd, Maharashtra Eastern Grid Power Transmission Company Ltd, Mahaguj Power Ltd (set up by Adani Mining Pvt Ltd). Adani Infra (India) Ltd and PT Aneka Sumber Bumi, Indonesia (acquired by Adani Global Pte Ltd, Singapore).
- The company received Gold Trophy, SRTEPC 1999-00 and 2000-01.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd awarded Five Star Export House Status.
- The company bestowed the highest category F inter-state license. For trading in power by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission in the year 2003.
- From 2003-2004 the company bagged GCCI Export Appreciation Award.
- In the year 2005, the company achieved the prestigious award of Five Star Export House. For the valuable contributions to the country’s overall exports.