ABC INDIA LIMITED
ABC India Limited, the pioneer company in Logistics since its establishment. The company assured to provide effective solutions to every transportation need, from essential multi-modal, multi-location cargo handling to complicated infrastructure projects.
- Started as Surface Transport Operator in the year 1962
- Introduced Project Division in 1986 to hold ODC/OWC with obtaining Hydraulic Trailers & Heavy-Duty Prime Movers.
- Diversified into International Freight Forwarding in 1986.
- Recorded as Multi-Modal Transport Operator such as Road, Rail, Air and Water during 1995.
The services offered by the company are Complete Logistics Solution, Turnkey Projects, Domestic Cargo Handling, International Cargo Handling & Documentation Support. It also involved in the business segment of Construction, Petrol Pump Division, Freight, and Services Division.
- 1963-ABC India Ltd formed by Mr.P.D Agarwal to cater logistics services to the North East of India.
- 1973-Assam Bengal Carriers has become the first public transport company in India by listing on Calcutta Stock Exchange. At present, it is listed on BSE with a BSE Code of 520123.
- 1980-A.B.C Ltd changed to ABC India Ltd to show our presence across India.
- 1994- Established project division to handle Odd Dimension Cargo movements.
- 1999- Started Nissin ABC Logistics Ltd a Joint Venture with Nissin Corporation
- 2007- Commenced turnkey logistics services contract for Alstom Projects India for 2000 MW Subansiri Hydro Power.
- 2009- Inauguarated Greenhive an eco-friendly records management solution.
- 2010 – Started turnkey logistics services contract for ONGC Tripura Power Corporation, Calcom Cement and Shandog Electric Power Construction