20 Microns Limited
20 Microns Limited
On June 29,1987, 20 Microns Limited was founded in the busy industrial town of Vadodara to produce high-quality white minerals. They have continued efforts to achieve perfection since then, and technology has made it a popular name in the industrial arena. In India, they are offering innovative products in Functional fillers, Extenders, and Speciality chemical fields. Morethan 1000 employes working under this company. After understanding of diverse industrial requirements, the company has developed its products based on specific requirements.
Mr. Bhanubhai B. Patel, Mr. Anant K. Kamdar & Mr. Chandresh S. Parikh promoted this company in the Mineral industry In addition, it became one of the top Mineral manufactures in India. To build the business very strong they started the business more than 47 countries across Europe, Africa, Australia, and the Asia Pacific.
It became a public limited company on 17th January 1994, After that, it called as 20 Microns Limited. The company Market Cap – Rs 132.32 Crore, operating in the mining sector.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2019, the company reported consolidated sales – Rs 137.84 crore, up 5.86%, last quarter sales – up from Rs 130.21 crore, and up 17.09% from last year same quarter sales – Rs 117.72 crore. The company has reported a net profit after tax of Rs 8.46 Crore in the latest quarter. As of 30-09-2019, the company has a total of 35,286,502 shares outstanding.
They have over three decades of experience in the field of Industrial Minerals.
- In the year 1991, the company First expansion of capacity at Waghodia.
- They acquired First Mining rights for Dolomite at Chotta Udepur in the year 1992.
- They formed a subsidiary of Speciality Minerals Pvt Ltd in the year 1993.
- In the year 1994, the company Acquired Mining lease of Kaolin at Bhuj Created a new identity of R&D within the organization Became a Public Limited Company.
- The company started a new manufacturing setup at Vadodara in the year 1995.
- They started one more manufacturing setup at Hosur in 1996.
- In the year 1997, they planned a Greenfield project at Bhuj.
- They bought Mining rights for Calcite Mines at Sirohi (Swarupganj) Accepted Venture Fund Participation into the company Ordered First of its kind Cryogenic Super Conducting Magnet for Kaolin Operations at Bhuj in 1998.
- In the year 1999, they introduced the concept of Value-added products with a shift from Commodity.
- They began new manufacturing operations at Alwar in the year 2001.
- In southern Tirunelveli, the new operations on Kaolin and Calcium Carbonate were launched in 2005.
- In the year 2008, the company listed on the NSE and BSE Speciality Minerals Pvt Ltd converts into 20 microns Nano Minerals Limited.
- R&D Centrum DSIR, Govt. of India Formed subsidiary Sharjah FZE is recognized and approved in the year 2011.
- In the year 2013, the company ventured into the Retail space with our offerings of Ayurvedic medicines for various ailments through 20 Microns Herbal.
- Ventured into retailing of waterproofing construction chemicals forming 20 MCC division in the year 2015.
- Ventured into retailing of mineral-based agriculture additives forming MinFert division in the year 2017.
- In the year 2018, Formed subsidiary of 20 Microns JSC in Vietnam for Manufacturing of Calcium Carbonate.